What we believe and what our Ground Rules are.
FJH Globalconsult, our company, is all about saving our client's proverbial rear end.
So let's nail it down and talk some business.
Everything we do - Every day of the year - Every hour and every minute in your services ...
... is centered around one thing exactly.
We are fighting for you. We are rescuing your projects. We are educating your people. We are saving your money. 24/7. No more. No less.
We take over responsibility. Period.
At FJH Globalconsult, our customers' trust means everything to us.
We will never stop working to earn and maintain it.
We are able to do the work we do only because of your faith and support - and we will never forget that or take it for granted.
Our founder and CEO, Frank J. Hoffmann, lives by principles which we all at FJH Globalconsult have made our own.
- People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are actually doing it.
- True Leaders generate no "Followers", but new Leaders.
- Excellence is a skill, not an attitude.
- If you want to change, you have to be willing to be uncomfortable.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: You haven't.
- It always seems impossible --- Until it's done.
- Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and ensuring that impact lasts in your absence.
- Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.
- The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.
- You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
- You can't expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they've never walked your path.
- Many people want to punish you for speaking The Truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct. If you're right and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you're a minority of one: The Truth is still The Truth.
- Everything comes to you in the right moment. Be patient.
- If you don't like where you are, change it. You're not a tree.
- It's not about how good you are, it's about how good you want to be.
- Don't wait for opportunity. Create it.
- In any given moment we have two options: To step forward into growth or to step backward into safety.